How to record games on Android devices while playing a game offline
Hi, guys hope you all are good, here I am ready to tell you about how you can record your own phone screen while playing games or whatever you want to record on your fone screen and then easily you can share it on your computer or any ever else you like to,
First step.
Go to your mobile phone settings and search for a screen recorder that because some mobile phone has billed in screen recorder so that you don't have to worry to download it from anywhere and it is good to know if you have it built-in and it's gonna even works better than fantastic.
In some Android Mobile phones, you can find screen recorder options by pulling down the notifications menu.
Here an example of one of them.
Step two ✌️.
Open application or any game that you wish for the record,
First let the application fully load in order to run the screen recorder smoothly, for example, i want to record a cardboard application so that first I have to open a cardboard application.
Step Three 3⃣
So now you are ready to record your android phone screen
And here's also two-way that I also gonna tell you,
First method.
Okay so first pull-down notification menu while running your application that you are going to record and click on the screen recorder button and intently your screen recorder will start capturing everything that shows on your screen.
Second method
Here in this second method, you can record your android phone screen even more easily, you just need to press two buttons, while you are playing games or whatever you wish to record, and yeah this is the most super fast method.
So all you need to press the power button and volume up button and remember it could be different in some android devices work power button and volume down but in my android phone power button and volume up button work and yes you need to press them together on the same time so that your screen recorder will launch quickly.
here's an example
So now you can click on Mic to turn it, on or off while you are recording your Android phone screen simply.
Okay, guys, I hope you guys understand everything that I try to tell you well if you having any other issues please let me know in the comment box I will love to reply. Thanks 😊 see you next time (I will tell you how to run a live podcast) please comment if you also want me to tell you about it.
Note (Be careful while reading, so nobody can misuse your personal data.)

0 Comments